By Lucy - 21/07/2012 07:40 - United States - La Mesa

Spicy
Today, I finally had sex with the guy I've been in love with for the past two years. Five minutes in, he passed out on top of me from a pain pill overdose and had a mini seizure. He finally woke up and groans, "Those bastards! They confiscated my clothes!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 583
You deserved it 5 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Starts having a mini seizure? My dear, are you sure he wasn't just finishing?

I highly doubt it. A majority of parents don't allow their child's name to be Dumbfuck.

Comments

Clamcreepy 7

I would've said this was a elaborate plan to leave but 2 years is a commitment that most men can't endure so my second thought is maybe YOU SHOULD LEAVE THIS WACK JOB ALONE! if of course you think he'll be to much to handle later down the line. Ps why was he taking pain pills for anyway?

There is no indication he made a commitment of any length to OP. She has been "in love" with him for two years. As far as he's concerned, she could just be 'that girl I met last night'.

Where do you get these invisible facts? I would like to know this so I can make unintelligible comments also. By the way, it's P.S., not Ps.

I think many people people don't know the meme. I didn't until you said it was, which prompted me to look it up.

16-You're new, so you wouldn't understand that this happens in almost every FML that involves sex. Usually it's buried within minutes, but now it's being thumbed up. I'm thoroughly confused, and frankly, disappointed.

Ive been on FML for a long time, I just only started writing comments about a week ago. But I haven't always read the comments, so I'll take your word for it.

Did you admit that you'd confiscated his clothes? I feel like that could take a kinky turn...

20- yes, your right. This is the first time in years of me being on FML that this kind of comment has been significantly thumbed up.

When he finally woke up? You didn't call an ambulance before then?

Love is one of those things that doesn't need a reason. Sometimes it happens. People fall in love with people. Not experiences.

That's why you should always get done as soon as possible. Less of a chance of that kind of thing happening.