These people never learn

By My mother-in-law is a Covidiot - 20/04/2021 20:00

Today, I'm at my mother-in-law's funeral, who died of Covid-19. Months before catching the virus, she would claim that, "the entire Covid thang is bullshit" and "people are just behaving like f****ts over a simple flu." FML
I agree, your life sucks 996
You deserved it 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Im not sure why you've decided to make this about you

Sounds like more of a "my mother-in-law WAS a covidiot" pseudonym day...

Comments

Im not sure why you've decided to make this about you

Sounds like more of a "my mother-in-law WAS a covidiot" pseudonym day...

Marcella1016 31

I’m curious - did she ever admit she was wrong on that before her death? I’ve always wondered about that. I’ve heard about people still spouting conspiracy theories on their death beds (insane). Also, sorry for your loss. Hopefully her experience can help serve as a warning to others. To the other posters, sometimes people submit random interesting smh bullshit as FMLs. FML isn’t always literal. (Technically it never is, as there’s not some sex-crazed entity out there literally ******* people’s life forces.) I just relax and enjoy the site for content that satisfies my ADD throughout the day.

mando 10

The sentence you put in parentheses made me chuckle

Marcella1016 31

Did you get it from her? This is your spouses mom. My MIL is a racist religious nutcase so was my father in law. I was supportive of my wife and as a married lesbian couple I went to a kingdom hall and supported my wife. Grow up and support your spouse!

phybreawptic 13

Based on the apparent accent and vulgar word choice I would guess that her family tree doesn't have too many branches.