By badtasteinmen / Thursday 15 October 2015 18:19 / United States
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments

don't get an M9. for a community neighbourhood the round will go right through him and most likely strike another person and harm them BUT you can get a 12 gauge just the sound of someone pumping one of those is enough to make anyone Shit

Run as far away as you can from him. And yes, get the police involved. Get a restraining order and yes even though it's just a piece of paper, it could really help you.

You should call the police and get a restraining order. If all else fails get someone to kick his ass because he sounds like he deserves a beating

Loading data…