By Anon - 21/04/2009 18:21 - United States

Today, I finally exchanged pictures with the woman I've been seeing online for some time now. She replied, saying "Thats not funny. Some people actually look like that." I sent my real picture, and thought I actually looked pretty good in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 298
You deserved it 7 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think #10 is going to be getting some nasty stuff in her inbox soon.

Comments

blapimp182 0

What I want to know more than anything was his response to that. I mean seriously, how do you respond to that!? Anyway that sucks :( but don't feel too bad; everyone has different tastes!

#21 I totally understand what you're saying and you're awesome lmao. It might sound cliché but it really is on the inside what counts. If you're really pretty and have a shitty personality then in my opinion you're "ugly." It's ******* society that decides who's "pretty" or not, and I think that people shouldn't give a shit what society has to say, and look at people for who they are.

Osakhomen 0

Unless your face was disfigured from fire or something, I think most people can look decent if they actually try.

WOoo mabey u jus dont attract to her with that picture, use another one. Or if she doesnt think your what ever **** HER shes a biach

Kitty34_fml 0

I'm sorry, but YDI for "seeing someone online". You can't date someone you've never met. Talking to someone online, then meeting them, then dating - that's one thing. But you can't "date" someone online. It is what it is: you're talking to a stranger on MSN.

#20 & 22. Rules 1&2, etc. Good job contributing to the cancer.