By justine - 11/08/2019 02:00

Today, I finally confronted my daughter about never using air freshener after she poops. She said, "But I thought flushing made the smell go away!" She's 15 and she actually believed this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 347
You deserved it 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The world will not end if she doesn't use air freshener...

Way to waste air freshener? It's a bathroom, it's never going to smell like roses but unless there is something wrong with you it shouldn't be a burden.

Comments

The world will not end if she doesn't use air freshener...

I just light a match, it works way better.

Personally I prefer the pure stink of shit for the disgusting stink of air freshener mixed with the stink of shit - but each to his own

Way to waste air freshener? It's a bathroom, it's never going to smell like roses but unless there is something wrong with you it shouldn't be a burden.

waste it?? when else are you supposed to use it??

Gym locker rooms and fitness centers.

404wan 19

What are you talking about "confronting her"? No normal person sprays air freshener after every time they use the bathroom, just open a window or, if you dont have one, leave the door open and get one of those rubbery air freshener blocks in the plastic box. If you live in a house with multiple people and everyone sprays like you... You'd need all Windows open at all times anyways just so you can breathe.

That’s actually part of the reason there’s an s-bend in the pipe. Flushing DOES eliminate most of the smell. Also, I’d 100x prefer the smell of fart stink to fart stink poorly covered up with artificial flowery chemical smell.

Mathalamus 24

Flushing does get rid of the stink. Also, most bathrooms have a fa to suck up the stink.

Girl poops are the worst too. But to be honest, air fresheners only make it smell like poop and flowers or whatever. Best and most effective way to get the smell is to light a match.

ViviMage 38

Just have her spritz that poo-pouri stuff into the bowl. You can even make a DIY one