By Anonymous - 07/01/2010 00:29 - Canada

Today, I entered my bedroom, ready to play some COD on my xbox 360. Instead, I find a note where my xbox used to be. It read "You think you can cheat on me and get away with it? Fuck you. I smashed the hell out of your stupid xbox." It was signed by my girlfriend. I never cheated on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 915
You deserved it 3 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Demand that she replaces it. If she doesn't, take her to small claims court for vandalism, trespassing and theft. Get a restraining order while you're at it.

marshmallowmouse 0

I'm pretty sure you can sue for that or something... :( Hey, at least she's gone, right? She's gone.... right?

Comments

TheMichaelIsFres 0

so which are you more upset about losing your girl or losing you xbox

f_my_flip_life 5

LOL! I was wondering the same thing =]

yeah I know I'd be more worried about the girl WHO SMASHED THE X-BOX TO PIECES OVER SOMETHING THAT DIDNT HAPPEN

The Xbox, definitely. Since the girl's obviously not right in the head.

obvi the xbox, psycho girls are worthless

threer 30

Xbox! They're pretty expensive whereas bitches can be found anywhere for free.

Keep the note. Bring it to the police as proof that she vandalised your property and have her charged. After that, show up in court smiling at her, preferably with a female friend of yours, just to piss her off.

Wow. I'm a videogame nut too. That would infuriate me. Go after her man, but don't take her back. What a bitch...

First, address the issue of why she thinks you cheated on her, because you must've ****** up somewhere. Second, get your money back and dump the psycho cuz damn. fyl.

I wouldn't be surprised if she based it on rumours from HER friends.

She probably got the idea from Facebook or something. 8| Bitches are CRAZY these days.

ydi for playing that stupid game grow up u sound like my lame ass 23 yr old brother bet u have only had one girlfriend like him to quit crying and find a more resourceful hobby

UpYoursLiar 1

nickbenz needs to eat a rotting dick. Do you have any idea how many people play video games? People from every walk of life play video games. Losers living in basements, doctors who graduated summa, everyday people working normal jobs, girls who care about popularity and talk like dolts who would never admit to it, old people who are tech savvy, your mom. Video games are not just for lifeless losers. Try to have fun for once in your life. If you can't play video games without feeling like you're wasting precious time, you take life WAY TOO seriously. Plenty of people out there can finish college, keep jobs, date, eat shit, and everything in between whilst still finding time to play video games. You must suck at multitasking.

iSwag 0

Lol I was going to say something but you covered everything...thank you.

You go..guy! (You are a guy, right? lol) Hell, my husband works 8 hours a day, has a 2 hour commute, takes me to the doctor for our baby checkups, cuddles me each night, yet STILL finds the time to play games. If you don't have time to play at least some games, then you really have time management problems.

I like the way that he says that one girlfriend is necessarily a bad thing. As though being in a good, healthy, successful relationship makes you a loser. What a twat...

On the flip side, this doesn't exactly sound like a good, healthy relationship...

I never said THIS was healthy, this sounds far from it. But all relationships shouldn't be judged that way. My cousin met his current girlfriend when they were fourteen, they fell head over heels for one another, and have now been together for seventeen years, and I've never seen two happier people.

razz27 0

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! RIP xbox number 174940292747. i feel for u brother.

Why all the hate towards the xbox ?? not right man

maryjeaninex3 0

wtf? dump her if you already haven't.