By disturbedtosaytheleast - 27/01/2012 11:19 - Canada

Today, I discovered that when the man living in the house behind me thinks no one in the surrounding area is home, he likes to take his laundry off the line wearing nothing but a pair of sandals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 992
You deserved it 2 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like he wanted to air his genitals out too...

RabidBunny 10

Comments

Sounds like the neighborhood I should live in.

you don't know how much a man's junk itches.

Maybe he likes a nice air dry too, you should try it!

0void, I'd totally look if you were retrieving your clothes from the line wearing nothing but sandals. Just sayin'.

Man, I wish I had the balls to do that.

perdix 29

I love the idea of a guy walking around outdoors in Canada in the winter naked. That takes balls! You'll need high-powered binoculars to see them, though, you know ... shrinkage, significant shrinkage ;)

I guess his laundry isn't the only thing flapping in the breeze!

People still use clothes lines? In my neighborhood, the Home Owners Association would harass him until he took it down. Their mentality dictates that they lower property values, but I like my clothes air dried. It keeps they in better wear than constantly using a dryer after washing. Anyways, look at the bright side, OP, you did say that he decides to do his work when he "thinks no one in the surrounding area is home." Just make some noise to let him know you're home and he'll most likely cover up. Simple. :)

So you are in Canada, it is January, and your neighbor is using a clothesline. Naked. How long does it take for clothes to dry in temperatures ranging from 1 to -30?