By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 18:21 - United Kingdom

Today, I discovered that my girlfriend of two years has been cheating on me for over five months, including while I was deployed to Afghanistan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 343
You deserved it 4 300

RebelBorn89 tells us more.

RebelBorn89 0

To every one that thinks i'm British, I'm not. I am an American military member serving in the UK

Top comments

that is messed up, your risking your life to keep us safe

Comments

The witch doesn't deserve you. You can do better and you will!

That sucks. I found out about a week ago that my husband had been cheating while deployed to Afghanistan. So it goes both ways.

you are an amazing person to service th military. thank you so much. you do no deserve that trash from someone like that. I hope you find someone better!!!! <3

That's not right, dump that bitch, you don't deserve being with her. Thank you for fighting for our country.

Kristinky 0

:( that's terrible. i'm sorry. she's definitely not worth it at all. i'm with FYLTBHKID, thank you so much for defending us.

ceejster 0

I don't give a crap what division of the military you are from. thank you for doing what you do. God bless the USMC, USAF, ARMY, and the NAVY. it takes one hell of a human to do what y'all do. Thank you.

How about we say god bless everyone and call it good, rather than just those who have decided to serve in the military? They're not any more human than the next person. Living life PERIOD is hard.

backdownbreh 0

This happens all the time. as of the 20 movies/ tv series about this wasn't enough

To the people saying " Some girls just can't handle long distance relationships" These bitches that cheat know EXACTLY what they are signing up for when they date or marry a military man. There is no frigging excuse for this nastiness. Go to a **** shop and buy a vibrator if you can't manage to keep your pants on. Just plain selfish bullshit...suck it up and put your big girl panties on!!!!

That's ****** up that happen to my friend