By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 18:21 - United Kingdom

Today, I discovered that my girlfriend of two years has been cheating on me for over five months, including while I was deployed to Afghanistan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 343
You deserved it 4 300

RebelBorn89 tells us more.

RebelBorn89 0

To every one that thinks i'm British, I'm not. I am an American military member serving in the UK

Top comments

that is messed up, your risking your life to keep us safe

Comments

that's horrible! DUMP HER. and thank you for your service

EMOB420 3

Like how in the hell do those 600+ ppl think that this guy deserved the bitch cheating on him?!? U guys are morons. I am dating a marine and every other guy gets ****** over by girls that first promise them the world and then **** a bunch of other dudes cause they can't keep their legs together.

And every other guy cheats on his girlfriend or wife with every girl he can get his hands on over there. It goes both ways. Guys in the military can't chase tail the whole time they're deployed and then come home expecting their girl to have been faithful.

Thanks for your service mate -- I'm with the rest, you can do so much better and definitely don't deserve shyte like that. When you find the "real" perfect one, you'll know.

Arschloch04 0

Shallow cheating *****. FYL OP, I ******* hate people that cheat.

wiccasyouth 0

That sucks honey. My Ex-Fiance cheated on me while he was deployed in Iraq. So it works both ways. But I still feel your pain.

Karnezar 2

Jody can be a MF. Fire that Bitch and put her on blast with a picture post.

I hope you get home safe and when you do you find the right one.

bcollins1990 0

Grr as a navy wife this really bugs me how significant others can cHeat while their man or woman is out protecting them and the rest of us.