By Anonymous - 07/08/2012 14:49 - United States

Today, I discovered that I sometimes talk in my sleep. After spending an amazing, perfectly romantic night with my boyfriend, I woke up to him telling me to leave. I have no idea what I could have said. He still won't talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 657
You deserved it 3 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It was his dick size wasn't it OP? They say people who keep back information or lie say it in their sleep.

"His dick looks exactly like mine before the surgery. He doesn't even know. He doesn't even know... Turtle has been hidden."

Comments

jem970 19

Haha! I can just see it. *snore snore* damn that toe sucking he did was nasty, his cum tastes gross. His body hair is disgusting *snore snore* OP you need to talk this out with him after he cools down a bit. Just give it time. Unless you remarked on his size this might be solved and forgive yet!

It's possible you started to sleep-talk and your boyfriend decided it was the perfect opportunity to have a heart-to-heart conversation. He may have heard some rather too truthful answers.

Lol why don't you try telling him that you unconsciously talk in your sleep? If he doesn't get that, then you need a new boyfriend.

Sure let's get a new one from the boyfriend r us

YoshiMike13 4

i talk in my sleep, or so i have heard, but i dont really say anything important. that really sucks tho what could you have possibly said :(

Eh, I talk in my sleep all the time. I wake up just enough to realize I'm sleep-talking; no idea what I say or how long it lasts. I figure if it's important enough that I have to say it in my sleep, there's really no point in trying to force myself to keep quiet.

Omg. It could be anything, talking shit about him. Admitting to cheating if you did or even just saying something about another man who you like(d). FYL unless you cheated then YDI.

Dogluvr1197 30

That sucks! I talk in my sleep, but it's usually just mumbling nonsense! Once, at a sleepover though, I woke up sick and my friend told me in her sleep to "Shut up and stand in front of a bus" ...

Ashley0911 8

Just give him time to calm down op, then try and talk to him about it. If he really knew you then he would understand that you can't control what you say in your sleep.

"Zzzz....I ate all the bacon...zzzz...my real name is Jerry...."

When I was little my dad would read me the Hobbit. Mom came in my room to check on me one night only to hear me say, "Nasty little hobbitses!" She STILL makes fun of me. -___-

emilywhitacre 6

Lol that's cute, btw your pretty xD

Did he say you talked in your sleep, or did he just aske you to leave? You may just have farted or done something else that would disgust him. Some men expect women not to be human on that point.