By Anonymous - 07/08/2012 14:49 - United States

Today, I discovered that I sometimes talk in my sleep. After spending an amazing, perfectly romantic night with my boyfriend, I woke up to him telling me to leave. I have no idea what I could have said. He still won't talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 657
You deserved it 3 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It was his dick size wasn't it OP? They say people who keep back information or lie say it in their sleep.

"His dick looks exactly like mine before the surgery. He doesn't even know. He doesn't even know... Turtle has been hidden."

Comments

You probably wanted to rape him an get him in the butt lol.

Since I've gotten older, I talk in my sleep all the time! It sucks! I've recorded my self saying some pretty stupid things!

I have the exact same problem OP, except I don't talk, I scream really loudly. Hopefully he will come around after some time; you really have no control over what you do when you sleep, and hopefully he will realize that! Good luck!

Looks like she had a better time in her dreams then she did that night.

a shame cos reality should be better than fantasy

incognetoss 1

tell him off I talk in my sleep and you have no.control over what you say

wifeyHo2011 1

Aw it's ok sweetie . Just give him time then ask why he's mad at u. That's what I do to my husband

tne201992 12

This is irrelevant, where in the FML is he mentioned?!!!

I find it not correct that he didn't tell you what you said. Also, he should realize that what people say in their sleep is often complete random. One night, my stepbrother was already sleeping when his wife came home after working late and went to bed. Trying to be romantic, she kissed him on the cheek. He then said in his sleep: "No, not now, you better go home, my wife will get home any minute." He has no idea whatsoever as to why he said just that, as he was not cheating on her. Just some random gibberish brought to you by Scumbag Brain.

you prob said you wanna get railed by his dad or his brother

Did I hear... " You have.... A small dick"?