By Hmmwtf - 10/12/2009 10:38 - Australia

Today, I didn't get promoted, but the guy who showed up to work drunk a few weeks ago did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 073
You deserved it 3 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He did that and is still better than you - you must suck :(

Just go down on your boss, should get you all the promotions you want. ;)

Comments

Rico5037 0

not every job is strict like that maybe your taking it to serious op

well that shows how good of a worker you are.

ThreadingFate 0

LOL Time to start drinking with the bosses after work! Sorry dude, FYL.

Clay Aiken would have roundhoused your manager and strongly suggested that the promotion be given to you. Stand up for yourself next time.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

no one cares about your gay obsession with clay aiken, stop trying to bring him up at every moment...

What does "gay" have to do with this? I merely stated what would Clay Aiken do (WWCAD) in that situation, and told him to STAND UP for himself. Perhaps YOU should add something constructive to the topic next time, thanks in advance.

SighOfTheWorld 7

Haha...everytime I see your comments, I think of Ron Pederson's Clay impersonations on MadTV! And to the OP - if you make a complaint or dwell on it, it's going to bite you in the butt. That guy and his job have nothing to do with you. If you want a promotion just keep trying your hardest to improve your own performance. It will pay off eventually one way or another.

Batman4890 0

wow goes 2 show how sit u r at ur job then...

TheSadCupcake 0

ITZ CUZ HE LIEKS MUDKIPZ ND JOO DUNT@1ONE