By Noname - 22/02/2009 06:14 - Australia

Today, I did my work, the work of my co-worker who called in sick and the work of my boss who has no idea what the hell is going on all at the same time. I didn't get a promotion because I don't work hard enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 343
You deserved it 3 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you are indespensible/ irreplaceable then you will never be promoted. 'dont work hard enough' is a made up excuse.

Comments

If you are indespensible/ irreplaceable then you will never be promoted. 'dont work hard enough' is a made up excuse.

TryToBeKind 0

You deserved that because as soon as you think you're entitled to something, you're pretty much saying you're not.

nofyourlife 0

#4 has obviously never been stuck in a dead-end job. i was in this situation with a job for two years. now i'm finding a new one. they're not stupid, they know you're doing everyone's work, they just like paying you crap (i'm assuming) for the work of three people.

Jenh42391 0

I am totally in the same situation...and working on finding a new job. I would recommend you do the same!

Is your boss Steve Carrell? Sounds like you work at "The Office"

harmony_lover53 0

ok so this definately happened to me....and to top it all off, i wound up getting fired in the end, for something that wasnt my fault..and guess wat? it was all over $20! thats it! so be wary...they did the same to me, and i thought they liked me, but apparently im not worth $20 to them...