By cheerymama - 23/01/2012 00:49 - United States

Today, I did my old "toe-touch" cheerleading move to try to impress my 5-year-old daughter. When I landed, I broke my toe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 945
You deserved it 26 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mygreenhoodie 0

This is why we cant have nice things..

mspoutylips 8

Comments

Lizzy500 16

That's the thing about getting older. You only know 'you can't do that anymore' after you've already gone and done it.

I picture this mom as the same kind of person that loves to relive their high school years because it was the only time they were remotely successful. Like a High school football player who works a low paying job and all they can talk about is the time the team took home the state championship. Kinda like Napoleon dynamites uncle. It's just sad to me. Im not saying that remembering your high school years is bad. I had an awesome high school experience and tell crazy stories of all the shit I did. Really all that I can say is, Napoleon dynamite's uncle if he was a woman and his aunt.

RedPillSucks 31

Thats when you say "and thats how you DONT do the toe-touch!"

KiddNYC1O 20
blair_x 12

Um. You should really stretch and make sure you're warmed up before you do toe-touches, or anything dance/cheer/gymnastics-related, since you're basically doing a straddle split in midair. You could really ruin a tendon and/or ligament if you pull crazy stunts like that. Still, a broken toe is no fun. FYL OP, I hope your daughter was still impressed.