By cheerymama - 23/01/2012 00:49 - United States

Today, I did my old "toe-touch" cheerleading move to try to impress my 5-year-old daughter. When I landed, I broke my toe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 945
You deserved it 26 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mygreenhoodie 0

This is why we cant have nice things..

mspoutylips 8

Comments

Let's not try any other old cheer leading moves mom... Your daughter needs you!!! Lol

Always stretch properly before beginning any workout routine. D= Hope your daughter was still impressed!

Next time you'll remember your an old foggie and stop trying to regain your youth in stupid ways. Don't you have some embarrassing video footage of yourself doing that stunt in a bad cheer outfit?

GoW_Chick 14

Your name doesn't fit your comments, that is a shame, you know that's false advertisement.

mynewaccount 8

I pictured this in my head and I couldn't help but giggle! I hope your toe gets better OP!

The only reason your getting thumbed up is because of your rack. At least that's why I did it

RedPillSucks 31

rack of lamb? bicycle rack? Come on. I wanna thumb up too.

42- And I thumbed you down because of your lip. See, I can thumb based off of a profile picture too.

Oh no please don't thumb me down because I have a tattoo on the inside of my lip. Get bent you fucktard like I actually care.

mynewaccount 8
koolkat27 13

63- instead of trying to get attention for your boobs, can you just make a good comment next time?

The boobs work! But she has a cute smile too. I just thought I'd put that out there

mynewaccount 8

63, I am sorry my attention seeking ways bother you so much.

Broken toes suck, hope it heals quickly OP. I'm sure your daughter was impressed until you landed :)

Did you use the classic line: I'm too old for this shit? :P

I've heard of people trying to impress attractive members of the opposite sex and you know their goal there.. I'm not saying that was your goal here but wth was your goal?

GoW_Chick 14

... to try and impress their 5 year old daughter with a toe-touch that went horribly wrong.

I hope you're not in High School with a 5 year-old daughter.

GoW_Chick 14

Why is it we'll do anything to impress a kid, even though they'll forget about it 5 mins. later?