By Forgotten - 06/09/2009 07:26 - United States

Today, I decided to visit my dad. I haven't seen him in a while so I wanted to give him another chance to be an actual dad to me. Apparently, getting drunk and getting it on with his girlfriend while I was there was more important than spending time with his daughter, who he hasn't seen in almost a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 689
You deserved it 4 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow, to all those people saying they had a worse dad, get over it! this girl is obviously upset, and hearing there are worse dads our there is NOT going to make her feel better. her dad did a very rude, selfish, inappropriate thing, and she's hurt. sorry your dads suck, go get therapy! don't tell her "well atleast he's not a child molestor like mine" like...sorry your dad is, but she just showed us how upset she is over her own father! shut up about your own! make your own FML. jeez. you people are so rude and self centered!

She probably didn't just turn up out of the blue, she probably called him. And anyways, even if she did just turn up, what kind of a father would rather get drunk and **** his girlfriend rather than spend time with his daughter he rarely sees? A shit one. She has the right to "whine" in a situation like this. Her father doesn't have to "drop everything", but he should at least have the decency to hold off on the booze and sex while his daughter is there giving him another chance to be a real father.

Comments

that sucks. kick him in the balls. twice. once for me, i havent seen my dad in almost 7 yrs, theres no excuse for either case. KICK HIM HARD!

Fluffalo 0

i fail to understand why people think this one is a ydi. its definitely an fyl

ksmiley 0

I haven't seen my dad for my whole life, 13 years. not being mean just pointing out your not the only one. it helps me out sometimes too.

some ppl just aren't meant to be parents.

suppepz 0

you think thats along time, I haven't seen my dad since I was 3 I'm 11 almost 12

Aren't you a little young to be on this site?

i know exactly how you feel -.- that's how my dad is too

vwjunkie747 0

He was drunk so you can't really blame him

I got that feel bro, my dad gets drunk and takes me to titty bars which i hate every weekend