By married an old man - 05/03/2013 17:57 - United States - Rancho Mirage

Spicy
Today, I decided to come onto my husband to switch things up. When I started kissing and trying to undress him, he pushed me off, saying "What're you doing? Jeopardy's about to start." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 060
You deserved it 6 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll take dick husbands for a thousand, Alex.

What is "how to effectively ****-block oneself?"

Comments

RAGE5119 9

He wants to look at Alex instead

cmb8280 24
rokolodo 10

That's my life, wifey rejects me all the time. Wish she was like you. I'm always ready 24/7. When we were younger she'll wake me up to having some.

Now you know how it feels. You do it once and write a post on a website. If he wrote a FML post each time you pushed him off there would not be room on here for anything else.

It is ridiculous to assume that all women make a habit of turning their man down on a constant basis. I am a woman and personally 8 out of 10 times that my man wants it, we do it. The only times I turn him down is 1) When I am genuinely feeling too sore/sick to function or 2) When he decides he wants it while I'm in the middle of doing something like cooking. For all you know the OP could be the same way and just this once thought she would try to initiate the sexcapades before he did.

Don't get in between a man and his jeopardy!

Just another example of how it is acceptable for a woman to reject a man's advances, yet it is unthinkable for a man to do the same.

No, this is an example of why it is not acceptable to RUDELY reject your partners advances. A simple "Not right now, I'm not in the mood" or "I'm not really feeling the sex thing right now and would prefer to watch jeopardy" would be far more acceptable from a woman or a man then pushing your partner away and demanding to know what they are doing because Jeopardy is starting. If it had been a woman performing the same act she would be just as much of a **** as he was being a dick.

Question: Whose on the couch tonight? Answer: what is husband? Coooooorect!! Lol :)

Women tell men "no" all the time & think nothing of it, yet if the guy says "no", they want to make a federal case out of it. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it?