By greeple - 10/09/2012 16:19 - Singapore

Today, I decided to clean my face of unwanted visitors, and spent my shower popping the pimples on my cheeks. Twenty minutes later, I remembered that I was showering ahead of a date with my girlfriend. My cheeks now look like the crater-filled surface of Mars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 759
You deserved it 12 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's kind of horrible.. That leads kids to feeling insecure which then leads to suicide. Quire ironic considering today is Suicide Awareness Day..

Comments

If shes your gf she already knows their there and still accepts you.

When I was in school we called people like you dickheads.

Was this before or after you lost all your hair and got a job cleaning pools for a living? Sucks about that huge football game, by the way.

That's great, 88. I'm not in school anymore but I still call people like you worthless assholes. Funny how that works, eh?

Wii624 5

Ok well, i'm a guy so maybe my views differ from a girl's but if I went on a date i'd rather see red scabs than puss filled yellow bumps on your face...

I'd rather see neither. Since this is a problem most easily fixed by using some known products, I think this shouldn't be a problem. Unless it's a very serious condition, in which case a dermatologist should be able to help you out...

Have you ever had acne in your life? It never goes away overnight.

Cancel the date !! women love it when your too busy sometimes.... Well i don't know i they like it hahaha but it gets the hamster wheel moving

pandoraofhearts 2

If she loves you then there isn't anything wrong with your face I'm sure :)

Ewww. popping just makes it worse. If your face is that bad try proactiv. Thats just nasty

YDI for thinking that popping your pimples is ok to do. Its unhealthy.