By lostinspace - 04/09/2013 16:24 - United States - Grand Rapids

Today, I couldn't sleep due to an awful head cold, so I stayed home from work. Apparently, the local high school marching band practices in the park across the street at 9am. They're doing the Imperial March music from Star Wars. They suck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 899
You deserved it 3 629

Same thing different taste

Comments

Or if u want a challenge, shit in the trumpet.

I can tell that none of you know instruments. The tuba could cost more than your car by itself. Please be respectful to the instruments.

Luke on the bright side - I know you feel like Darth has warmed over, but once they Leia off the shitty music, you can take some cold medicine and drift away in a Lando silent bliss. You'll sleep as soundly as a manakin. Oh, and make sure you wash your Han well so you don't spread the virus.

steal the sheet music and tell the instructor that it isn't the sheets he's looking for.

I don't think so ear plugs would be of much help. May be you could crash in at your friends place and catch some sleep:-) Good luck op.

The computer science camp during summer is at the same time in the same building of band camp It's pretty bad

perdix 29

That's what you get for being a Wookie playing hooky!

I feel your pain OP. I live a couple blocks from the high school. Their marching band practice route goes right by our house. So my family and I have been woken up by The Imperial March before. It makes me want to put on a Darth Vader suit and force choke a bitch.

Our high school marching band is really good at the Imperial March theme.

I'd get out my lightsaber and watch them scatter as the crazy lady chases them ;-) lol btw you should buy one Op, it comes handy for so many other things.