By Anonymous - 14/11/2010 05:43 - United States

Today, I changed my phone number because my old one belonged to a prostitute. My new one belongs to a debtor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 259
You deserved it 3 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so your new number "belongs to" a debtor? do you guys share a number?

smokeymcpottt 3

You should have given the prostitute's number to your mother. Oh the look on her face!

Comments

LOL A new SON?! Hhahha :) Didya mean a new SIM? LOL ;)

Quest_ 13

No, son is correct. I personally have purchased five in the last four months. I love having new sons and taking portraits with them.

Igor_g5 0

Should have kept the one that belonged to the prostitute. At least could have made some money.

goldhighways 0

not every phone company uses sim cards. verizon doesn't, I wish they did though.

I assumed it was a home phone but either way, it is a hassle changing your phone number. Notwithstanding the charges from the phone company, there is the annoyance of having to notify everyone of your new number: job, school, grocer, bank, friends, family, doctor, etc. I was in the same situation when we moved to a new place. It's annoying to wait for the automated voice to ask you to press 1 if it has the wrong number. Half of the live callers don't believe you the first time round. It took weeks of dealing with the calls before they finally stopped and we still get the odd call when whoever the girl is incurs a new debt. FYL, OP.

jiggyjiggz 0

1. get a new number. 2. call the *****'s number and get her pimp's number. 3. call the pimp and give him the debtors number. call it for services rendered.

lauren5446 0
fable_fayebee 0

Its ok OP. I used to have the number of the local Alcoholics Anonymous. The first thing they would say is their name haha. Not so anonymous anymore :P