By heartbroken - 14/07/2012 01:41 - Canada - Brantford

Today, I came home in tears after my boyfriend admitted to cheating on me. My dad told me to sit down and tell him everything. He's pretty eccentric, so I wasn't fazed when he put on a pair of sunglasses. When I stopped talking, I noticed his mouth was slightly agape and he was snoring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 631
You deserved it 2 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him you just had sex. He'll wake up (;

Deannie88 6

I'm sorry to hear that OP. Parents can be real helpful at times, and sometimes not so much... But they still love you! Cheer up! There's plenty other fish in the sea. He's not worth waiting for if he did that to you!

Comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't think Chile would fit on his tongue.

I'd like to see OP put a whole country on her dad's tongue.

KILLERTOAST13 4

Draw alot of racist slurs on his forehead/face and drive him to Detroit come back in 2 hours and admire your handiwork.

b0ngs 7

umm.. he'd probably be dead by then.

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Say you're pregnant and that'll get his attention

KILLERTOAST13 4

3 people already said that, maybe you should actually read other peoples comments before spamming one persons idea.

KiddNYC1O 20

22- Just because someone posted something first doesn't necessarily mean they thought of it first.

KILLERTOAST13 4

Ok even though it probably does lets pretend YOUR right for a second (I know crazy right?) it still means they wrote it and I along with every one else DON'T want to read it again.

KILLERTOAST13 4

At least I'm not 50 and investing all my time in a website/app when I could be doing something useful with my life like say getting a job and not trolling a random 15 year old that now thinks you're a pedophile

Herculesninja27 5

Put whip cream on his hand and tickle his nose:)

perdix 29

Keep going, he's so engrossed in your story that he's speechless! The excitement and tension of the story has caused a rapid heartbeat and labored breathing. Don't leave him in suspense!

lizetteyaira 0

Frist of all why would he ask you to tell him your problems if at the end he would end up falling asleep!

KILLERTOAST13 4

Who are you asking here? I mean why would any of us know that, I mean THAT'S why this is an FML in the first place you don't just say whatever comes to mind first! Your supposed to actually think about it before you start acting stupid.

Where's the second part of your comment? "First of all..." What about "Second of all..."?

olpally 32

Ignore me! Tried to comment and it went away.. Bury me!! *drinks a beer*

rcgirl2 11

I already knew he was going to fall asleep as soon as you said he put on his sunglasses.

Inediblepeaches 15

I think that *may* be a sign to stfu

Hey, look at it this way: most girls don't feel they can talk to there dad about this stuff, so even if he does fall asleep, I think that can be forgiven, since he did show an interest in your problems in the first place :)

jayfreeman80 0