By Anonymous - 11/04/2013 19:38 - United Kingdom - Bridgnorth

Today, I came home after working overtime to find my dog whining and giving me her "I need to take a shit" face. After changing my shoes, I came back ready to let her out, only to find her giving me the "I just took a shit on your rug" face. My husband has been home all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 511
You deserved it 8 473

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should give your husband the "You're sleeping in the couch tonight" face.

This is me giving you the "yell at your inconsiderate husband" face. >=|

Comments

Knowing how desperate your dog was at the moment, why would you make it wait until you changed your shoes? Surely it wouldn't walk far before doing the deed. You could manage that even in heels. Poor dog.

How do you know? She might live in an apartment building. Perhaps in a higher tower on a higher level. And perhaps she lives in a city and needs to walk to some park? Use common sense. Changing shoes takes seconds. Her husband neglected the dog. So by your "logic" (the lack of it) it is somehow her fault for taking those few seconds to change into other shoes, so she can (perhaps) take the dog for a longer walk and not just potty? I will try to make it simple. Obviously OP didn't know the dog was THAT desperate. She saw it was desperate and that is why she decided she will take her out immediately (perhaps before her own bathroom break or before dinner). So because she saw the dog is desperate and wanted out and she wanted to take her out she changed into more appropriate shoes. That task is accomplished fast. She clearly did not know that her husband neglected the dog's needs. He was at home while she was at work. He clearly didn't let the dog out whole day. Yet somehow dense people like you see the problem in changing shoes which takes seconds and not in not taking the dog out the entire day you are home.

awkwardngrateful 10

Your husband is a shitbag. I should know. So is mine. Don't expect much.