By Anonymous - 11/04/2013 19:38 - United Kingdom - Bridgnorth

Today, I came home after working overtime to find my dog whining and giving me her "I need to take a shit" face. After changing my shoes, I came back ready to let her out, only to find her giving me the "I just took a shit on your rug" face. My husband has been home all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 511
You deserved it 8 473

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should give your husband the "You're sleeping in the couch tonight" face.

This is me giving you the "yell at your inconsiderate husband" face. >=|

Comments

You should stick his nose in it, and swat him with a rolled up newspaper. Your husband that is.

skyeyez9 24

Poor dog. She relies on her owners to let her outside to potty, and your lazy husband ignored your poor dog till she couldn't help but poop inside.

And for most dogs, going in the house is very upsetting and stressful for them because they know they're not supposed to; that is just as mean a thing to make them suffer as not letting them out when they need to go.

He couldn't take 3 minutes to let the dog out?

Nah, you need to give your Hubby the "your not sleeping on the couch, but outside in the dog house" face.

Make him clean it up, your husband that is... Or pick it up with a bag and put it on his lap (if he's sitting down.

Ugh. My parents were like that. My dog used to knock on the door when she needed to pee, and instead of letting her out, they'd either ignore her or tell me to take her outside. Like, is it so hard to stand up and walk into the next room to open a door? :(

artyler 3

Sounds like your husband will be cleaning up dog shit and sleeping on the couch tonight.

SweetLuna 10

1, you changing your shoes could of waited and 2, make your man do it.

kyu_Q 19

@47 I don't usually wear heels but the seem hard to balance in. If its a big dog like a German Shepard perhaps, walk him/ her in meets would be a bad idea.

I think you should treat your husband like most people treat a bad dog and show him what he did wrong (I.e. put the bag with the shit in it in his face) and beat him with a rolled up newspaper.