By Anonymous - 11/04/2013 19:38 - United Kingdom - Bridgnorth

Today, I came home after working overtime to find my dog whining and giving me her "I need to take a shit" face. After changing my shoes, I came back ready to let her out, only to find her giving me the "I just took a shit on your rug" face. My husband has been home all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 511
You deserved it 8 473

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should give your husband the "You're sleeping in the couch tonight" face.

This is me giving you the "yell at your inconsiderate husband" face. >=|

Comments

Shouldn't have went to change your shoes.

Should have waited to take your shoes off.

That sounds exactly like my friends and her ex.

onorexveritas 23

your husband should have to clean it up

Why didn't you just open the door, let your dog have some privacy, and then your dog would come back.. probably.

This is one of the few where I say it's a FYL and YDI. Although mostly its a F your dog's life. If your husband was home, he should have taken the dog out a few times throughout the day, so FYL for having a lazy asshole, who obviously doesn't care about your poor dog, for a husband. However, as soon as you got home and saw that she badly needed out, you should have let her out RIGHT AWAY. If you really needed to change your shoes before going for a walk, you could have let her out just long enough to go, then changed and taken her on a proper walk. So YDI because your dog should ALWAYS come first, no matter what. They are members of our families who love and protect us almost unconditionally, and all they ask is that we love and take care of them because they can't take care of themselves. Unless you want her ******** on your rug every day.

Stop being an imbecile. It's understandable she wanted to change her shoes. And unless they were hard to put on (some army boots with 18 holes or something) that takes just a few seconds. And since she saw her dog was in a hurry I doubt she wanted to change in shoes that take few min to put on...

I love the little animals; I really do... But u guys are ridiculously overreacting here. Obviously she meant to WALK her dog; not just let it out... And I don't know about you but where I live u can't do that in high heels unless u wanna come back toe-deep in freezing slush.

Punch your husband in the face for being so stupid!!

wow sounds like my bf. we have 3 german shepherds. i cant blame him tho. he will take the two males out but not the female he got tired if wasting his time. she wont go for him only me :/ but it annoys me he wont keep trying cuz she has to learn lol. but at least she will hold it till i take her out so no poo in my carpet :)

Sounds like my house. My husband does not like my animals.