By Anonymous - 24/01/2010 16:12 - United States

Today, I called a suicide prevention hotline. No one picked up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 475
You deserved it 6 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redblueviolet 0

Owch, that's a kick to the balls. But don't let a phone line discourage you. Just keep swimming...

Do what Barney does, when he is sad. He stops being sad, and instead, becomes awesome. You should do this too

Comments

kkleiberg 0

first so, you mean you're gonna kill yourself now?don't do it

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Lehoidine 0

Or hes posting it as a last try to get help. I went with my church saturday to see a movie called To Save A Life. It's about a kid who commits suicide because he doesn't have friends. As a last attempt to get help, he went to church, but was ignored. So yeah, maybe this is his last attempt to get help, and all you jerks who are doubting him, just leave him alone. Your not helping. And please don't kill yourself. Nothing is worth losing your life over. If you were to end your life now, you would never experience what God has planned for you in the future. Yes, times may be difficult now, but, you must be strong. I will pray for you my friend :)

xKoga 0

Gotta love when people put God into every single equation.

twilightbella91 0

I fully agree with you, it pisses me that people make fun of people wanting to commit suicide. my best friend was just in the hospital for being suicidal, and depressed... I put a hole through the door to save his life, he most likely posted this FML to get help...

hannahcrogers131 4

I freaking love that movie, but the church I go to won't show it be couse it has 'too much violence.' when it really doesn't. and anyway I was and kinda am depressed and they say get over it but you can't do it alone so get some help for your sake.

AxCxDxDx 0

Why kill yourself when you have FML?... wait, no that's not a very good arguement.

Pony_barometer 0

you're not dead. Where is the problem?

**** sorry about my comment,I'm with my iPhone n I wanted 2 see if the built in dicatonery will fix my last comment,n accidently sent it

i laughed :/ somethin wrong with me... yea ive called atuff like that b4 and they never pick up ): hang in there, always some reason to live hun!!

chocolateperson1 0

Okay i laughed too, but i never tried calling that hotline cuz if i ever felt like a depressed ... then i would talk to my friends instead of some random person!

wow #11 how long did it take you to comment?! First? honestly 10 people commented in the time it took u to write ur comment. honestly...

number eleven on my screen.. n no i didnt say i was 1st

starshine3987 0

Jen, in case you can't read or differentiate numbers that's definitely the same person as #11- and they never said they were first. Your fail became and epic fail. Congratulations.

georgelopez 0
lilbyrd43 0

guess you can't commit suicide on a Sunday.

TripleJumpMan 0