By Anonymous - 01/12/2012 06:06 - United States - Friendswood

Today, I brought a boy over to my house to help with a history project. My mom suddenly swooped in and bombarded him with questions about his and my sex life, and how she wants to have exactly four grandchildren. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 316
You deserved it 2 242

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think that's a sign to do him right there on the table. At least that's the signal that your Mom is getting across

Comments

I'm so sorry OP! That must have been humiliating! My mom is really weird about me with guys too, so I feel your pain:(

For the record, your comment wasn't bad. The dislike was for you name and picture.

34- Please, would you all just stop it? So she likes Justin Bieber, so what? I'm sick of people thumbing her down for her taste in music instead of the comment itself. Just because you don't like Bieber, doesn't mean you need to thumb someone down who does.

yoursucklives 36

i think that might be because you're 14

I don't 30 is really 21, based on lack of maturity and common sense. Then again same can be said about a lot of 20 some year olds.

Guess you'll soon have to bring someone for biology project.

You got your orders! Now follow through! (Stay safe)

rintintin19 5

well, OP, there's no need to beat around the bush.

Shadow_Phantom 26

And the award for most awkward moment of the year goes to... the OP. FYL.

Or switch her birth control pills with tic tacs. (Too late to reference that FML?)

This was supposed to be a reply to 7. FML is not cooperating with me today.

While you're at it, you should get started on your chemistry project as well.

martin_martian7 11

So much pressure for him!! >.<

Maybe she wants him to be her son in law? Lets just hope that she doesn't want you to be a teenage mum.

Maybe your mom was just kidding around. She was probably just trying to embarrass you in front if a guy.

That is when you were suppose to slam him and do him like your project. This is obviously what your mom truly wanted.