By starfishedasshole - 30/03/2014 16:50 - United States

Today, I broke up with my psycho girlfriend of one month. She actually expected me to let her keep the vintage car that I've been rebuilding for the past two years, and when I refused, she threatened to burn my garage down with us still in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 047
You deserved it 4 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think that brick to the head affected your ability to form sentences. You poor dear. :(

Comments

never break up with a crazy alone! do it in public. with witnesses lol

What if she screams and shit. Would cause a huge scene

EmsyyyRose13 24
kingdomgirl94 29

Rather be embarrassed than be burnt alive....

Did you give the car to her as a gift before you broke up? Because in that case, it's hers.

If he gave her a car within a month of dating then OP has more problems than she does.

It must have been a long month for you.

That truly is crazy. Wow OP. Be careful and file a police report. Get quotes on home security systems. Seriously. You can't tell what crazy people are capable of.

The messed up thing about this is that it was only for a month so it was unlikely you were able to see any signs that she was a psycho. Sorry that happened to you and I hope you can get rid of her soon.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

She's used to folks being afraid of her to get what she wants.

A restraining order is just a pice of paper in the eyes of the crazy. Hide that car well and move.

A pice of paper to crazy people, a piece of paper to normal people.

skittyskatbrat 19

I agree... hide the car, immediately. And call the police, because she sounds crazy enough to actually do something. At least you can get a report filed that she made this threat, so if she does something the cops have evidence to go on! Also, go ahead and contact her parents. Chances are good this is not the only incident and they might have advice or a warning on how to deal with the crazy daughter.