By grrrr - 12/02/2011 19:00 - United States

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. Feeling bad, I texted him a few hours later apologizing. He said it was fine and that he went ahead and picked up a girl from the mall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 131
You deserved it 48 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP - You're an idiot. Either you meant to break up with him, in which case you shouldn't apologize for it and presumably try to take him back, or you broke up with him in a fit of rage in which case you deserve it because you didn't control yourself enough to not say something you don't mean.

kenshinjapan 2

Why did you break up with him them? YDI

Comments

beastin34 0
blitz426 0

why are u crying about it . u broke up with him

ErbodyLuvsDaLulz 4

I like how her comment consisted of just two sentences.

baseballgirl25 6

so the girl was at the mall u sure he wasn't picking up his sister an lying to make u upset

goldfish78 11

it's like you swallow it back after you spit it out!

I hate flaky people.. You suck and deserve it op...

sivuplay 0

you broke up with him, he already found someone else. obviously it wasnt working out, obviously you didnt hurt him. i see no fml here.

Just because he's with another girl doesn't mean he didn't get hurt. I know a lot of guys that have flings with other girls after they break up. I've been told that's how they try to forget about their Ex. OP you brought it upon yourself, try to suck it up and move on.

sivuplay 0

sure, ive done that myself. but within a few hours? thats pretty bad. he gave no time to mourn the relationship, so it must not have meant much to him. theres usually a buffer zone for these kinds of things, unless youre in high school or you have no self respect. i just got out of a 4 year relationship, its been 3 months since break up and i still dont see myself with another girl any time soon serious or otherwise.

YDI!!! I hate when people play games with other peoples feelings! What'd you expect him to do? Sit around eating Ben & Jerry's & crying? He's a dude, he went out & got someone else!!!

needleinmypants_fml 3

ydi.. you broke up with him. what do u expect? for him to be crying his ass off for a moron like you?