By niki - 10/01/2013 02:37 - United States - Long Beach

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. After he left my place, I realized he took my Sonicare toothbrush because he knew that I would be more upset about missing that than our relationship. He was right. I am really upset about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 290
You deserved it 34 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mpj13 8

It's no ordinary toothbrush. But still it's a toothbrush so get over it

more concerned about your toothbrush then ending a relationship... Wow your relationship must have been... Somethin else. That or you really love your toothbrush.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

One does not simply buy a new Sonicare toothbrush...

How does OP possibly deserve this? SHE ended the relationship, why should she be sad about the breakup? And I'd be upset if someone stole anything from me, even if it's just a toothbrush.

Derpylicious 3

Wow. More people think you deserved it? Seriously? Why? Is petty theft supposed to be justice for ending a relationship that was going nowhere? What should she have done? Continued a relationship that was obviously not going to work and waste the guy's time by keeping him from finding someone he was meant to be with? Is that why she deserves it? Or is it because she felt worse about the toothbrush than leaving him. Woe unto her for doing the obvious, logical thing and not feeling bad about it. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. After all, the internet is full of trolls and dumbasses.

Dude, don't... Don't question it. Just move on. The internet is full of white-knights, and weak-willed people who constantly follow mob-mentality. All it takes is a few idiots to ruin everything.

Still a better love story than twilight

"I think it's time we took our relationship to the next level... I really, REALLY love my toothbrush." Dental hygiene, marriage of the 21st century. I love it!

Those toothbrushes cost between $60 to $220 depending on the model and what its bristles are for and all that stuff. They are amazing though. No one deserves to have a sweet ass toothbrush like that taken from them. Good oral hygiene is a must.

You could always buy a new toothbrush. Depending on your net worth, you could also buy a new boyfriend.

Did you cheat on him with your toothbrush?

andiw 6

You sound kind of bitchy I would have taken it too! He is better off and has better hygiene now too lmao