By phonesmuggler - 18/04/2013 19:30 - United States

Today, I briefly left my laptop while I went to use the toilet. When I came back, I found "I" had posted on Facebook, calling my mom a "stupid cunt who should just stay in the kitchen." The only other person home at the time was my grandpa. She didn't believe it, and permanently grounded me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 876
You deserved it 5 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was wondering when we would see a grandpop.. So many grandma FML's..

Comments

Old people have to find some way to entertain themselves! Haha! That's pretty funny... Sorry you got grounded though. Maybe play a little trick on him.

I kinda think that the grandpa deserves a bit more than just a "little" trick, since the OP is now grounded until they are an adult, which, since I think 13 is about the minimum age for being an FML member(I think? Been a bit since I read the rules, gotta read them again soon), could be around 5 years, or maybe more, depending on their state.

dukie420 4

That's what you get for using Facebook, I always say

There's nothing wrong with using Facebook. Not everyone who uses it is a slaggy girl who takes self-pics all the time - some people just want to be in touch with their family and friends.

FML_14u2c 14

...and this is why most operating systems let you "lock" the account or logout. Then again, you were at home (I presume), so I can't blame you for thinking that your PC was "safe". Either way, lesson learned.

i can't wait to have kids and grandkids so i can do stuff like this to them :)

This is why we don't accept friend requests from parents on facebook.

I'd have grandpa deemed a danger to himself and put in a home...

Shouldn't Op's mom be smart enough to know that her kid doesn't act like that? Also, why is Op's mom that mean anyway? She won't even believe her own kid. Has she ever believed anything said? I guess she deserves what was said in that status update then.

MusoManiac 4
Jaridmichael11 6

Yet, you posted this while permanently grounded. But anyways good job gramps.