By joe - 19/11/2012 03:13 - United States - Ellicott City

Today, I bought a new armband to hold my iPhone while working out so I can listen to music and I was excited to start getting in shape. Unfortunately, when I tried it on, my arm was too big and it didn't fit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 018
You deserved it 7 000

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's still good you're trying, good luck!! Maybe it was just a kids' armband...

Comments

This is not to discourage, but as someone who struggled getting into shape, little things like that won't motivate you. I was so excited when I got my Nike fit running shoes with the sensor, but ultimately, you need to be committed to change to accomplish what you want to accomplish. Cool little items to motivate you are nothing compared to wanting to wake up in shape one day. Good luck man!

HeyHeyFishFillet 34
SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

That sucks OP. But don't let it discourage you! You can always tape up a picture of a laughing donkey yelling "FATTY!!" onto your mirror. Motivation at its finest... If you're not afraid of the extreme end of things, you can always try out insanity. It got me in shape.

Posting pictures of models on the refrigerator is also a popular way to motivate yourself when you're trying to lose weight too!

Funkymunky1511 4

Time for you should be diet..:)

zingline89 18

I think they meant "For time be should diet you." Hope this helps.

"For you, Time should be Diet." It's like the "time is money" of the exercise world.

flockz 19

no no it was definitely 'time should be diet for you'. i actually follow this saying as well. it means as you sit and do nothing, you burn massive amounts of calories. which is why i like to counterbalance this with a plate of pizza rolls every three and a half minutes.

Well shit man you must have some SERIOUS guns :-D if anything it's time to start cutting up!!

Maybe Look for a different one in a bigger size... I wouldn't let it demotivate you , keep working out you'll see it's worth it

BlackBlazeCobra 16

There's your first goal OP, work out so it can fit!