By musicgod123 - 29/12/2009 16:56 - France

Today, I bought a $3000 HD camera. It never shipped to my house, so I was concerned. I then realized I had given the seller the address for a house in California. I live in Maine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 092
You deserved it 44 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheComputerGuy96 16

Then why the **** does it say you live in ******* France???

Comments

Thanks for the free camera! I'm really enjoying it! :)

anybody ever consider that the browser just autofilled the info and he hadn't updated it nor paid close attention to the discrepancy due to it being the first thing he's ordered online in quite a while?

I know people this has actually happened to; someone ordered a new hard drive for a computer, she lived in New Hampshire, and it was shipped to a random house in California. She spent a few days wrestling with the company (HP), because the company insisted she had received it because they'd received notice that it was delivered. If you didn't actually enter your address as somewhere in CA, I would recommend calling them, as clearly this is not the first time a problem like this has occurred. Whether you ordered your camera from the same company (HP) or it's a shipping company error, someone should at least be aware of this.

rockyroad1234 0

I seem to agree with everyone else when I say that this is completely your fault. How do you put the wrong shipping address in, ESPECIALLY when you are buying something so expensive. I bet you learned your lesson and will be double checking everything that buy online from now on.

How strange...the camera cost as much as the previous FML's dentist appointment...lol

erizzz 0

u are possibly the biggest dumbass there is

the site has put France as my location before for my FML, and im NOT in france ;)

you should always check where or what ur sending or doin!!

EmMaz9457 0

this is a joke. no ones legit stupid enough to do that. a $3000 camera....