By vikinggirl - 13/09/2010 09:14 - Australia

Today, I asked my boyfriend what he would do if I were to get pregnant. Expecting him to give me a cute and supportive answer, he replied, "We'd be finding you a nice flight of stairs to accidentally fall down." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 093
You deserved it 13 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You are with a stupid man. The correct answer is: Falcon Punch.

that's what my dad said he'd do to me if I ever got prego.

Comments

perdix 29

You are with a stupid man. The correct answer is: Falcon Punch.

Action_Bastard 0

The most humane procedure to abort a pregnancy to this day. WIN.

KarinaLizeth18 5

Nerds.^ Haha, I'm jk!... or am I? O.o

#154 There's nothing wrong with being a nerd. :P

peacelovekat 0

omg abortion would be easy and not so hurtful but ur heart would be hurting

I tend to agree with this. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Are you planning on starting a family sometime soon? No? Then don't ask. If you want to have a serious "what would we do if" conversation that's one thing. Bringing stuff like that up casually is different.

I can't help but agree too. If the OP thought that he would be supportive if she got pregnant, then chances are he was joking with that responce for whatever reason, such as him not wanting her to just get pregnant without talking to him first, or because he thought she was joking around. If he was the kind of man who would really do what he suggested, I can't help but think the OP would already have noticed.

Abortion may be "easy" as u claim, but the physical and mental side effects experienced after getting one would not be easy or fun. Your heart would definatley be hurting for a very long time afterwards.

FFML_314 11

And you followed that with "I never said it was yours." Right?

and that's when you tell him your pregnant right?

lol @ him being a jerk "Stairs huh? Maybe you can be the one that tests them out"

jewbies 0
yummycupcakegirl 0

dump Him he might hurt the child!!

chokeabitch 0

her clinging is gonna do a lot more damage over the course of a lifetime.

at least it wont be any random flight of stairs.

Tell him no more sex till he thinks he can take the responsibility! lol! >.<

If I had a girlfriend say that to me, I'd dump her on the spot. Making babies is a sin, not to mention incredibly stupid. I am absolutely against reproducing; it is reprehensible. To call it a "responsibility" is to imply that my position is one of immaturity, and to that I say "**** you."

chokeabitch 0

but your position is one of immaturity. look at all the asinine statements in your response.

FFML_314 11

Yes, because his response was justified. You're right about people asking questions that they don't know the answer too, but his response was unwarranted, sick and evil. Granted he might have been joking, but quite honestly, from personal experience, I can tell you that's it's /not/ funny at all. Anyway, there was my banter!