By pussyface96 - 19/09/2012 09:27 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I asked a girl I like to the movies. Wanting her to lean on me and stay in my arms during the movie, I chose a horror film. I screamed like a pussy the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 604
You deserved it 44 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kut17 11

Did she let you stay in her arms?

Aww.. Well, I wouldn't judge you! Horror movies are scary no matter what sex you are!

Comments

MoNnEy_MiiTE 3
noisebox 1

Keep that kind of thing up and you won't get no pussy that's for sure : 0

captainObviously 15

Didn't think that one through too well, did you genius? Was this the first scary movie you'd ever seen? Maybe you should stick to the Muppet movie. Besides, smart guys know that the way to a woman's heart is through her funny bone, not by scaring the shit out of her.

captainObviously 15

After all that OP still didnt get to cuddle!!!

Dude if youre going to act tough try not to scream

jarockstar27 10

Is she still willing to go out? Maybe she is more understanding then you think...

You would've been better off wooing her with some cheesy pick-up line. OP: Did it hurt? Girl: Did what hurt? OP: When you crawled out of hell? Works every time.

I would never have thought that calling the girl you like a demon would be the best pick-up line to use. I'm going to try it right now. Wish me luck!

OhDearBetrayal 25

My, I'm so flattered. That pick up line wasn't even directed at me and yet I feel myself attracted to you. What is this wizardry?

She might have thought it was cute, so don't down yourself. :)

I'm guessing you were kicked to the curb cause you're not a man!! I laugh at scary movies.. So which movie was that scary???

captainObviously 15