By pussyface96 - 19/09/2012 09:27 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I asked a girl I like to the movies. Wanting her to lean on me and stay in my arms during the movie, I chose a horror film. I screamed like a pussy the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 604
You deserved it 44 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kut17 11

Did she let you stay in her arms?

Aww.. Well, I wouldn't judge you! Horror movies are scary no matter what sex you are!

Comments

foxmatrix15 8

Still confused . I don't see any scary movie on screen listed even the grossest movie is tame and wouldn't even scare a 8 yr old.

It's ok I also screamed when I saw Finding nemo in 3D

Now she knows that you are not petrous and have a heart. Besides situations that causes adrenaline to flow have been shown to increase the attractiveness of who you're with. ... So things might still work out.. Next time use ear plugs though...

bendovver 6

You might want to look between your legs, and check if there's still a penis there!!

Okay I'm just gonna say it right now. Romantic things you see on TV and movies do not work in real life.

Girls aren't scared of scary movies, some are, and some aren't. Just like guys, some are and some aren't. So I think u should STFU and stop stereotyping girls as scaredy cats, u deserved it u sexist ass hole!

SApprentice 34

You deserved it, for believing in the sexist old stereotype that women are scared by horror movies.

1crabbygirl 10

The fact that he refers to the cowardly as p*ssies is a major tip-off.