By pussyface96 - 19/09/2012 09:27 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I asked a girl I like to the movies. Wanting her to lean on me and stay in my arms during the movie, I chose a horror film. I screamed like a pussy the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 604
You deserved it 44 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kut17 11

Did she let you stay in her arms?

Aww.. Well, I wouldn't judge you! Horror movies are scary no matter what sex you are!

Comments

Pussy face? Damn I have a feeling you had a good time after the movie.

patrick29 1

It's okay to be vulnerable every once in a while brother

holyshitbatman 20

well im assuming since you screamed like a pussy, that means you didn't get any :p

YDI for thinking women are *******. :3 We have a lot of balls.

woww...she shoulda been the one that was scared and u shoulda been holding her! next time man up.

Scary movies. Always hated them. Well atleast you cant say you guys probably didnt hold one another if she held you when u were scared :)

Epikouros 31

Maybe you should take her to a boring documentary. She'll fall asleep in your arms. Anyway, how you react to horror movies doesn't necessarily show you are in reality. One of my former colleagues used to watch every horror movie, and he enjoyed the worst blood-spattering scenes in particular. But in real life, he would faint whenever he saw a drop of blood. That was a problem during his military service, when he was assigned to a medical unit. I'm the other way around, I zap in panic when I see surgery **** on the tv, but being touched by a bleeding penis at my worst first date didn't really didn't really bother me.

SApprentice 34

84- ... Why was the penis bleeding? I'm sorry, I'm just so curious now.

Surgery ****? Bleeding penis? What are you talking about? Better yet, I don't want to know...

Hahaha oh Lord, that sucks for you. But if you knew you were that much of a pussy, surely you would have thought not to go to a scary flick? And if she liked you that much, she probably would've liked being in your arms no matter what the film!

Spottedfeather 7

How do you get scared at a movie ? You do know they're not real, right ?