By Anonymous - 31/03/2013 05:10 - United States - Dalton

Today, I announced to my family that I got accepted into Harvard. My grandma laughed and muttered, "Liar." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 191
You deserved it 3 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tootsie68 22

Keep on laughing. They'll be begging you for money someday!

Tehbb 7

Good work on getting into Harvard!

Comments

Chucklikesbacon 12

Congrats on getting in to Harvard! And that's just family joking, once you start studying at Harvard, the joke will be on them.

You got into Harvard and you did that for yourself, not so you could please your family. It would be nice to have more support, but in the end remember that other people's opinion is just an opinion...

Congratulations, and if that is your families opinion, don't worry about it, the best business people in the world are Harvard drop outs - Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, The late Steve Jobs, all dropped out of Harvard.

perdix 29

#41, Steve Jobs dropped out of Reed College, not Harvard. Of course, you are looking at some outliers. In general, people that complete their Harvard degree are more likely to be successful than those who drop out.

perdix 29

Say, "No, I'm not. I'm telling the Veritas."

perdix 29

I hope no one from Harvard Admissions is reading this. They might revoke your acceptance for not being able to address this problem with an obvious solution. Hint: Shove your acceptance letter in the old bat's face and case closed. YWIA.

At-least you got in. This is more of a 'win-my-life' than an 'f*ck-my-life' :D.