By Anonymous - 18/08/2015 22:55 - United States - Salt Lake City

Today, I am two months pregnant. Being super hormonal, I was crying about how much I was crying. My husband put his arms around me to comfort me, and I sobbed so hard that I threw up all over him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 366
You deserved it 3 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As an experienced father of a child whose mother had borderline hyperemesis gravidarum, I pity you and your husband. However trust me when I say it's all truly worth it in the end. My wife would agree. On a lighter note, tell your husband you're just preparing him for baby puke. ;)

Being pregnant is really tough I'm sure he understands

Comments

lexiale 10

None of that is your fault! it's hard being pregnant and your hormones are crazy!! Good luck with the pregnancy OP!

A husbands comfort is all you need...he'll help you through this and be by your side through it all

Congratulations, hopefully he realised the lapful of vomit was nothing personal! You both better get used to a lot of puke, morning sickness is a bitch and there is a lot of baby sick in your future. Hopefully your bloke won't laugh at you when you puke like mine did!!

corky1992 33

I am pregnant with baby number 2 and with both pregnancies I only threw up once during each. I guess I'm lucky lol.

Very lucky!! I have a 6 month old girl and I was sick every morning without fail and some evenings too. Couldn't be around any cooking smells or it'd set me off!

man.. I lost over 30lbs because I threw up so much... I would even wake up out of a dead sleep at like. 3am to puke... it was awful. lol plus I would have gas build up in my stomach so much at times it felt like my ribs were going to crack. that made me throw up too. - -' ... but it was definitely worth it to have my gorgeous little man

corky1992 33

That sounds awful. :/ I know a girl who threw up until the day she had her son. I had a lot of nausea with my current pregnancy and I thought that was bad lol.

I'm sure he understands that your hormones are going mad! Your body will start regulating soon and then you both can look forward to your lovely baby arriving!

Congrats On your pregnancy OP. I'm dying to know what hubby said/did after you threw up on him. This could definitely be an FML moment for him too. Don't sweat the gross moments OP, motherhood is the best.

olpally 32

Ahhhh the hardships of pregnancy. I'm sure your husband understands.

Congrats! It will get better. Its truly a very wonderful experience.

corky1992 33

Unfortunately your hormones could make you emotional through the whole thing. I was that way with my first. Hopefully it'll get better for you! And hopefully he was understanding about you throwing up on him.

404wan 19

At least you have an amazing husband who supports you in those times :)

congrats op! pregnancy is beautiful. and chaotic. try to get some rest, and don't beat yourself up. hormones suck.