By CreamGravy - 11/10/2013 03:50 - Australia

Today, for the first time in months, a woman started flirting with me. She was wearing a sparkly shirt with "Team Edward" written on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 784
You deserved it 4 920

CreamGravy tells us more.

My whole love life seems to just be one big FML doesn't it?

Top comments

Comments

Dude, it's been months....can't be too picky

There is nothing wrong with crazy women. Just remember to use a fake name and give em an exs number after the fun.

WompWompWomp123 7

Woman? Dear Lord, you'd better run!

She probably really wanted to see what part of you "sparkled." go for it OP!

You're all ******* disgusting. Degrading a women based on the clothes she wears. I get it, it's easy to make fun of twilight but you can't make fun of the women and act like she's stupid due to the shirt she's wearing when you don't even know her.

welcome to the internet *shrugs* IDK what you were expecting.

but it's twilight we're talking about here

Well, to be honest, the sort of clothes you wear really says something about your character...

WompWompWomp123 7

"...degrading a women"? Ah, sorry man. I know you're angry, but when I read that aloud, I thought it was hilarious.

The clothes a person chooses to wear and the way a person chooses to present themselves speak volumes whether you like it or not. If you like twilight, fine, but maybe that sparkly top should be more lounge-wear than pulling clobber?

So what do flannel pj pants say? Because yea, I'm that girl everyone hates at the grocery store in pjs. Don't you ******* dare judge me.

WhisperSoflty 20

#60, they say that you're either lazy, pregnant, or sick. If you're sick, you shouldn't be at the grocery store around other people's food. If you're pregnant, that's obvious and sympathetic. But considering how batshit crazy you got about people judging you, I'm gonna guess that you're just lazy. So yeah, I'll judge you all day long. Jeans and a t shirt are just as easy to wear as pajamas. Don't be a slob, and you won't get judged.

Everybody judges everybody else. Welcome to society. Everybody also judges everybody else on the internet. Welcome to the internet. If you are so concerned that people judge and criticize another's appearance, I suggest either investing in not caring what people think, or save up to move to a remote location that is free from society and the internet.

Don't like people's opinions on the internet? Here's a solution : unplug your modem, call your internet provider and cancel your internet service, and voila! You're free from other people's judgemental views.

Haha whoa! It was a joke. Calm your ******* people! I work full time and go to school. I'm far from lazy.

How many team Edward shirts do u have poet?

At least she is proud for what she stands for? Even though it would be better if she was on team Jacob

Haven't been laid in months vs the prospect of doing a 14 y.o and going to prison... Tough call, but I'm assuming you made the right choice and stayed away.

Lol... Twilight has brought new meaning to the word romance...

Yes, a meaning far different than what it used to be.

And you didn't like her because you didn't like her shirt???

CVTTRVN 19

She wants you to be her Edward OP c;