By CreamGravy - 11/10/2013 03:50 - Australia

Today, for the first time in months, a woman started flirting with me. She was wearing a sparkly shirt with "Team Edward" written on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 784
You deserved it 4 920

CreamGravy tells us more.

My whole love life seems to just be one big FML doesn't it?

Top comments

Comments

Who cares about teams??? It's all about getting laid! ...assuming she's not one of those 14 yrs old fangirls...

XBurytheCastleX 25

I hate people like you, just because somebody likes twilight it makes them a psychopath or something. You will never find a girl with this attitude. You sir will likely die alone.

jonahwalzer 12

So close to a perfect girl! Only if she was team jacob!

Well, if you date her you won't have to go eat at McDonald's by yourself. I hope someone else remembers his last FML that was posted less than a week ago.

My whole love life seems to just be one big FML doesn't it?

perdix 29

#76, yep, there are those ridiculously high standards I keep telling you that are ruining your sex life. Flirt with a Twilight fan, dummy! Need I remind you she possesses two boobs and a pussy?

perdix 29

#82, a brain is optional equipment. I have it in the "nice to have" category;)

frizz101 22

Better to have standards and end up with someone you care about, then settling for someone you can't stand and be miserable just to have sex.

.....says lonely cat woman while spoon feeding soup to one of 30 cats that she shares a one bedroom with... yep, MUCH better to have standards

JMichael 25

Hey beggars can't be choosers man.

JMichael 25
frizz101 22

115 I'm happily married with a child, your comment is irrelevant.

Martinez0285 28

she could be a man... that may count as worse

superdom 12
threer 30

You guys are completely objectifying girls. They have two boobs and a pussy is why you want her? Because she has no brain? Why not the personality? Go kill yourselves.

^Wow, that may have been the easiest game of 'Spot the Feminist' that I have ever played.

Where a shirt that says 'I HATE TWILIGHT!" she'll get the message.

dragonswingfaeri 4

#113 omg your comment had me rolling. That's a hell of a mental image there Lmao