By zippersaremoreimportantthansentiments - 01/02/2014 08:11 - United States - Montgomery

Today, for our anniversary, I sang my boyfriend a heartfelt, self-written song. The first thing he said when I finished was "Your fly is open." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 147
You deserved it 6 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

The song was so romantic your pants unzipped themselves in preparation.

MichellinMan 20

Zipper- "Oh shit this is getting tense I better get ready."

Comments

perdix 29

I guess he didn't have a Twix to shove in his mouth to avoid commenting on the song. If your song was like your username, I'll bet it was long and boring.

Brianna_Ray 23

What was the second thing he said? :P Anyways congrats on your anniversary!

perdix 29

What a creep! He should have stopped you mid-song and alerted you to the problem. You might have gone for a high note and your penis could have popped out -- what a terrible anniversary surprise!

Girls don't have dicks. I'll let you borrow my anatomy textbook if you'd like not like i need it anymore

perdix 29

#31, I'll send you my copy of the Urban Dictionary and refer you to look up "she-male."

and I'll refer you to common sense where the only way you know OP is a shemale is that you slept with her

I'm really curious about what #38's response was.

olpally 32

He should have been looking at your face where the music was coming out of. That should be the least of his concerns.

The song could've been so romantic that the fly opened by itself

Men don't want a song. That's probably why he was looking between your legs.

And all girls want Starbucks gift cards. My point is, people are all different. That's why there are different religions and sexual preferences.

Ihavegas 22

hey op you can sing it to me. if its good ill buy it.

Not for nothing but an unzipped zipper can be very distracting, no matter how beautiful your song may have been. Ever had an important conversation with someone that had spinach in their teeth or a giant booger hanging out their nose? All you can do is focus on that.

Why yes I have. It went like this: other guy: Have you ever thought about-Me:Clean your ******* face! He got mad and walked away for some reason, I don't know why.