By chase - 25/01/2013 00:54 - New Zealand - Auckland

Spicy
Today, feeling lonely after my recent breakup, I put on my nicest clothes and went out clubbing with a few friends. I brought a guy back to my place, and we got intimate. It was going well, until he took off my push-up bra, then panicked and drunkenly asked, "Where'd they go?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 198
You deserved it 53 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because obviously the best way to feel better about your loneliness is casual sex.

It's cause you deceived him with lies! Lies!

Comments

Why some women use push up bras that, as I call it "false advertise"...I'll never understand. It's like wearing a wonder bra & then "wondering" what happened to them once its taken off. YDI OP...maybe if you'd warned him ahead of time, or turned out the lights you'd have saved yourself an FML & a YDI. Don't advertise what you don't have...just saying.

austinnicole 3

Hahaa , that's funny . Me and my sister always make that joke , but sorry it really happened :) .

That's why people shouldn't wear push ups. Realistically, not every guy would say that to you, but why would you want to constantly look different than you do naked? Embrace your real boobs. I used to wear minimizing bras, but I love my boobs, and got sick of "hiding" them. Big or small, love them all!

I guess OP's drunken casual sex partner wasn't the "bra-half-full" kind of guy. :P

Well damn, how high did you have them pushed up?!

I disagree with the people judging you for wearing a push-up bra. I have a push-up and I wear it quite a lot (then again it doesn't actually make them look much bigger, just more prominent I guess). But even if your bra makes you look 2 cup sizes bigger, if that's what makes you feel good then why shouldn't you be able to do it? I can't see a real issue here. As for the 'false advertising' thing... oh **** off. If the size of a girl's boobs is your main concern, you're going to end up with a lot of butter faces. If my boyfriend wanted to wear something that enhanced his appearance in some way, I'd have no problem. And if it's a one-night stand, it matters even less. It's not like you'll be seeing her or her boobs again anyway. Suck it up, enjoy the fact you're getting laid at all. Besides... isn't make-up false advertising too? What about hair dye? And while we're at it, you might want to take out any extensions you have in your hair and throw away any clothes that are cut to make you look curvier or thinner. And I disagree that she shouldn't be having a one-night stand to cope with her break-up. Where I'm from it's not really frowned upon that much at all as long as you make sure your friends know the situation so they can check on you to make sure you're alright. Of course there's always going to be an element of risk, but you could argue it's risky to do pretty much anything in life (although it's still better to stick to people you're at least acquainted with so you can be a bit safer). She's single; leave her to do whatever she wants. Judgemental people piss me off. (sorry for the uber rant. just riles me when people are so self-righteous)

wow, write a friggin book while your at it, damn!

I find it funny how you're trying to make people who are judging her for her push-up bra by making them feel shitty about wearing makeup and shit. Well, I'm allowed to share this opinion without hate because I find makeup stupid and pointless. So... There's your loophole.

dmoran20 27

Wow! Aren't you a nice girlfriend. I like that you have no problems with your boyfriend making himself look better when he is going out for one night stands....

skyeyez9 24

I don't have big boobs. But I make up for it by having an ass you can bounce a quarter off of and a tight stomach.

If you don't want to be offended why don't you wear a bra that fits. Don't false advertise. Guys don't do it and if they did you'd be disappointed too. Bottem line don't be fake and guys won't be disappointed to see the real you. It's your own fault.

Valiumknights44 12

I love all of these people attacking OP for "false advertising" her breast size. Especially the women. Why women feel the need to put each other down I'll never understand. I agree with all the other wonderful women who have stated that heels, make up, and clothing that makes you look slimmer and curvier are false advertising too. But look how no one else seems to have a problem with that. Hell lets include deodorant and perfume in the false advertising category since they falsely advertise that you naturally smell good. All bras for that matter could be considered false advertising because they make your boobs look perkier, but I don't hear any men complaining that they hook up with a girl with seemingly perky boobs that turned out to be hella saggy without her bra. OP do whatever makes you feel good because at the end of the day its all about how you feel about yourself.

There's a different with your deodorant thing. EVERYONE SHOULD USE IT. Everyone knows that other people sweat. But guys don't know whether a girl is wearing a push-up bra. So ya, it's a little different.

Valiumknights44 12

It's pretty damn easy to tell when a girl is wearing a push up bra actually. The way your breast are situated is way different then when you are wearing a regular bra. I think the tip off is if your boobs look buoyant and aerodynamic. Common sense would tell you that they wouldn't look the same way without a bra. And its not like the push up bra increases size (so do, but not all of them do) The lift your boobs up and push them together to give the semblance of cleavage.