By chase - 25/01/2013 00:54 - New Zealand - Auckland

Spicy
Today, feeling lonely after my recent breakup, I put on my nicest clothes and went out clubbing with a few friends. I brought a guy back to my place, and we got intimate. It was going well, until he took off my push-up bra, then panicked and drunkenly asked, "Where'd they go?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 198
You deserved it 53 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because obviously the best way to feel better about your loneliness is casual sex.

It's cause you deceived him with lies! Lies!

Comments

rockbandaddict85 22

nothing wrong with natural breasts. he may be used to implants. also inebriated....yah he has nooo idea what's going on...in 2 mins he won't even care. I wouldn't let it get to yah. if it really bothers you maybe try working out upper Muscle to naturally tone and lift. or get a lift or implant. whatever will make "you" feel happy.

I feel sorry for you, but that actually made me laugh out loud

ShannonBitt 29

By "nicest clothes," do you mean "most inappropriate clothes"?

beautycrush495 10

Always get on top when you take off the bra. Then they won't cave in so dramatically.

YDI for wearing a push up bra. Who cares if you don't have huge ****?

Sex is the solution for everything now? The world is definitely ending soon and you guys are dying first.

Werken247 14

Can you tell me what day the world will be ending? I need to make sure I have enough time to sleep with the girls I'm seeing. Scheduling another end of the world is getting to be a bitch.

brad42013 3

Lol I could see my best friend doing this! But no seriously that sucks

That's what you get for being an easy ****

Werken247 14