What are you doing in there?

By sam - 02/05/2010 00:12 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to do something fun and spontaneous, so we had sex in the disabled toilet in the shopping centre. Little did we know, the male AND female toilets were conveniently being cleaned at the time, so the only toilet open was the disabled one. Walk of shame. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 299
You deserved it 47 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

lol you ****** in the handi capped bathroom? That adds shame to the walk of shame!

Comments

mama2b3 20

lol you ****** in the handi capped bathroom? That adds shame to the walk of shame!

Then you shouldn'tve done that at all. Shame indeed.

YDI for having sex on a toilet >_<

disabled people need to piss move the **** over tsk tsk

Jrook 0

don't get what this means at all but yeah... potty sex isn't right

classy.. ydi, but you could of at least locked the door **** you antiflood protection!

No shit haha, but that sounds fun ;)

16 they probaly did lock the door. but with heaps of ppl waitin for their dump and a pair come out of a cubicle/room its a walk of shame

Horney4her69 0

bathrooms are gross. can't you find somewhere that people don't shit & piss all over to do your thing? sicko

FYLDeep 25

#5, it says that they had sex inside the toilet. If sex on a toilet is crazy, I'd like to think that sex in a toilet is flat-out insane.

mygodmary 0

Haha OP said "In the toilet" not "On the toilet"

KraziiBabii 0

You had sex in the toilet? Wow, and I thought it was wrong to have sex on the toilet.

Um I dont know what you say where you live, but in Austraila mate, when we say "In the toilet" We mean in the ROOM the toilet is in.

SOTY who would have sex with a hobo?

40- giraffes have sex with another giraffe, whales do the do with other whales Complete equation: Hobos have sex with ______

FMLRevoluSean 0

Story, i'm thinking it's Asians. Is it Asian???

OP: As a disabled person, I'm here to tell you that you deserve more humiliation than you got. Go and be "spontaneous" somewhere it won't affect others. If someone YOU love had been disadvantaged due to another's selfish behaviour, you'd have been disgusted. Why is it okay for you to cause pain to someone else's loved ones? How much more embarrassing and difficult do you think it would be for a disabled person if they soiled themseves because of some selfish arseholes shagging in their toilet? You deserve worse than what you got.

Haha okay I feel really dumb now. For some reason hobo on hobo sex never occurred to me. Perhaps because it gives me horrid mental images xp

Drakanaa 0

The only way it could be worse is if there were blatantly obvious semen stains. Then even I would have called them out. "Hey Bill and Monica! Hope you get that dry cleaned!"

lol Jessie, don't hurt yourself thinking too hard next time  :)

Haha Story I'm not an idiot really! It's 1am and I'm facing the side effects of niquil lol :)

FMLRevoluSean 0

Ydi for having sex in a toilet and for killing old people.

In America they also say "in the toilet" or "in the bathroom" when you are in the room the toilet is in, but here is Germany, when you say "in the toilette" it means IN the damn toilet. If you want to mean the room the toilet is in you say "on the toilet" or "by the toilet"

"Today, my boyfriend and I decided to do something fun and spontaneous" By having sex in a toilet for disabled people? Really? Well, after hearing this it sounds like you and your boyfriend ARE disabled! Seriously, if you and your boyfriend think sex in a disabled toilet is "fun and spontaneous" then you two really need to get out more!

elsnappypickle 0

OP said that only bathroom open was the disabled one.. so had someone needed to use it really bad and then a disabled person came he or she would have needed to wait regardless. but I'm not agreeing with having sex in a public bathroom that's disgusting.. I like custodians/ janitors enjoy cleaning piss? I doubt they do a perfect job so there is lotsaaa freaking germs! ydi op .. have sex in a car or something.. where the idea of getting caught heats things up..

wow... #37 **** you you feeling the need to make ur comment as australian as possible

At #46 and #57, while what the Op did was pretty stupid they didn't harm disabled people very much since they still had to wait for anyone else who was using the only working bathroom there. And they probably didn't take more than the time it takes for a large dump. I'm sorry but I just dislike it when people go on a self-righteous rant and they're not even right.

hotscar 3

Ha! The first time I read this, I understood disabled as not open for use. So I was thinking, "Sex in a public restroom? Gross. Sex in the vicinity of a public toilet clogged with a giant double deuce? Vomit!!" Then I finished reading it and felt like an idiot.

To #85: Yeah, but that doesn't excuse the fact that they were having sex in a public restroom's stall, using it unnecessarily. It's called a facility for a reason; it serves one function and one bodily function only. What if there were children in the restroom? I know some noises can't be explained away as constipation. Just because they didn't take long doing it doesn't mean it's not totally crass, rude and disgusting. If you have to go #1 or #2, do it, because that's what restrooms are for, but don't DO IT and insert the 1 into the 0 (yeah, yeah, I'm getting pretty crude myself), because that's just...ugh. UGH.

TheVanGirlsing 0

wahahahahaha epic. I wish to lord almighty that I had been there to see you. omg, easily on my top 5 fmls.

what's up just dropping by to say hi

NiceNikez 0

number 16 can **** me in the bathroom

pink_mx_braap 0

this fml makes no sense to me

danehilts 0

46 **** you assholes like you shouldn't be on FML if you can't take a ****** funny story

wow! haha and #9 ur so effin pretty fo sho!

simian_nelipot 0
zyth 4

Oh, **** you for taking the language too literally. Try harder.

RepeatOfHistory 1

Tbh, you only live once, lighten up everybody.

this is exactly why I only use public restrooms if I absolutely HAVE to! ...nasties! do that shit at home or somewhere where other ppl don't have to sit in the aftermath unaware of what just happened there. besides that sex in a bathroom where god only knows what has happened in is gross to begin with.

think about it. there's 1 bathroom currently available at the mall. you, children, elders, etc are waiting to go. after ages you a young couple walk out with wrinkled clothes and shamed looks.... wouldn't you be disgusted?

uhm. this isn't really a fml. it's just stupid

XCaLX_fml 0

hey cali girl text me 8049866711 idk y but i cant text back till wendsday stupid math teacher took my fone

Honey, you deserve it just for trying to have sex in a public place. No matter what, you're going to get caught.

lil_vixxxen_for_ 0

not always, me nd my bf had sex in th hot topic dressing room nd we didnt get caught

snickergiggles 0

did you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe?

Quest_ 13

Hot! Don't worry, it's awesome that you love your boyfriend and that you have a fun sex life. You'll never see those people again in your lives.

snickergiggles 0

quest : you say they will never see them again but it never fails that when you don't want to see someone....life slaps you with them lol

Quest_ 13

Well, or, she could have just pretended to be his carer.

NotMeh 0

Shame. it's not really an FML either.

Tobigofastick 0

Who has sex in the handicap bathroom? Really, shame 4 sure.

Who has sex in a public bathroom, period?!?It makes about as much sense as... eating a cookie and ketchup sandwich.

15, I just saw your profile pic while stoned 20 minutes ago and I'm still laughing...