By Anonymous - 21/08/2009 04:52 - United States

Today, everyone in my department got a raise except for me. Last week, I had been the one who asked for a raise for me and my fellow department members. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 705
You deserved it 3 404

Same thing different taste

Top comments

get evidence of your boss bangin hookers, then you got him by the balls.

I know the feeling. I once complained to my boss about how unfair the promotions were being dished out (only 1 per team), when in fact the guy getting the promotion was one of the newest team members and was only getting the job because he was the team leaders bitch. And if he was going to promote anyone he should look at some of the people that had been with the company longer and been more consistent (meaning myself obviously). So 2 people who had been there longer than me got promoted. When I questioned the boss about this he thought that's who I was talking about.

Comments

skullbuster 0

Nobody likes a complainer. Given that simple truth, why the hell would anyone give you a reward for being one? As our friends on the grammar police have kindly pointed out, your writing skills blow - if that's the type of shit you are churning out at work, be grateful for the job.

That sucks, but be glad you even have a job. I've been looking for work since last November! People prefer to be hiring dumbass teens that text every chance they get and can't even type on the computer without looking all over five times for the 1-key, for some strange reason.

Never ask for a raise, work your arse off, be noticed, earn it

just because you asked, doesn't mean you deserved it.

If you're going to be mean at least spell all the words correctly.

I'm pretty sure that there was mistake made somewhere. I don't think it would be possible if everyone got a raise but you. I would confront your boss and tell him you didn't get the pay increase.

Atilabb 6