By Robyn - 04/10/2011 09:35 - Ireland

Today, during my second day as a receptionist, every time the phone rang I jumped in shock. My co-workers now already think I'm weird. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 619
You deserved it 27 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

I wouldn't want to be in the same room as you during a fire drill.

NoNotTheFace 8

It's probably because of that time you worked for a phone sex line. There was one guy who was so perverted you hung up on him after calling him a pervert. He then kept calling you back after tracing your number. You were so afraid, till this day, you are still scared of picking up the phone... I have a wild imagination.

Comments

i hope you don't get too many calls a day!

grapes1414 0

Of course she will, it's a Receptionist job.

zingline89 18

What's your number? I'm bored. I could have fun with this.

perdix 29

Considering your phobias, that's an odd choice of job. You'd have been better off as a Maytag repairman. It would be like a herpetologist with a fear of snakes. I wonder how often they get called to treat STDs, but I digress.

oeisaf 0

This reminds me of the Catherine Tate "screaming woman" sketches.

xearthmuffin 0

What? That's stupid. Why would you get a job as a receptionist if you're afraid of phones?

RedPillSucks 31

now already? I think they previously will think that you're weird.

every1luvsboners 11

Weird is when you're walking around work and see the senile 85 year old man pissing in a sink because he's too lazy and really don't care to walk to the restroom. That was slightly weird, but understandable.

If that's her real picture... She's a hot blonde -and I don't usually think any blondes are hot, I'm more of the Asian loving type-