By mrosewrosem - 13/02/2014 11:54 - United Kingdom - Aldershot

Today, during an important exam, I had a huge panic attack and had to run out of the exam hall. Everyone saw me, and now everywhere I go, people keep pretending to have a panic attack and run away from me. I have to spend two more years with these assholes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 843
You deserved it 7 532

mrosewrosem tells us more.

Hey guys, this was actually me before I signed up for an account. Thanks for all the supportive messages, you guys rock! You're right, anxiety is a bitch! All those who said YDI, no-one deserves anxiety or any other mental disorder... just like no-one deserves any illness eg. cancer.

Top comments

I'm really sorry OP, panic attacks is not something you can control and they should know that. I really hope you are feeling better ;)

That really really sucks, I go through the same thing in the mornings. I haven't had a social life for the past two years and I dropped out of highschool in the tenth grade because of it never been to school again. Social anxiety is a bitch, FYL OP I feel your pain.

Comments

edvin_fml 10

some of them are not necessarily doing it to spite you - they're just trying to be funny/lighthearted and may not fully comprehend how you feel. ignore the ones that are just being mean, but try to laugh along with those that don't mean any harm (i.e. don't take yourself so seriously)

^^^ This is what an articulate bully sounds like. Yes, OP should try to laugh it off. It's an anti-bullying strategy.

I don't even understand how that's remotely funny. Don't worry, they'll get over it soon! :)

jezzara 5

Harry Potter? Don't let Malfoy and his gang get you down...

cjwayy 22

I'm sorry hun. That's awful... I had a panic attack before my Algebra final last year and it was so bad that the muscles in my arms spasmed and I couldn't move them. My boyfriend at the time made fun of me -_-

guess that's why he WAS bf at the time Haha. asshole. sorry kiddo

buttcramp 21

OP that's terrible! I'm sorry you went through this and I'm sorry your classmates suck.

That's awful for you:-( hope you feel better!

that's not something to ******* joke about, sorry OP

Dont pay mind to them. it might seem lonely but all you need is yourself

Don't even give those bastards the time of day. As someone who was an outcast in school believe me, it's better to only have a few friends and be yourself than trying to be someone else just to be popular. People like that would not make good friends anyway so just ignore all of them.

People are assholes and don't understand you can't always control them. Screw what they think and don't let them get to you. Ive had panic attacks all my life so I understand how bad they suck.