By mrosewrosem - 13/02/2014 11:54 - United Kingdom - Aldershot

Today, during an important exam, I had a huge panic attack and had to run out of the exam hall. Everyone saw me, and now everywhere I go, people keep pretending to have a panic attack and run away from me. I have to spend two more years with these assholes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 843
You deserved it 7 532

mrosewrosem tells us more.

Hey guys, this was actually me before I signed up for an account. Thanks for all the supportive messages, you guys rock! You're right, anxiety is a bitch! All those who said YDI, no-one deserves anxiety or any other mental disorder... just like no-one deserves any illness eg. cancer.

Top comments

I'm really sorry OP, panic attacks is not something you can control and they should know that. I really hope you are feeling better ;)

That really really sucks, I go through the same thing in the mornings. I haven't had a social life for the past two years and I dropped out of highschool in the tenth grade because of it never been to school again. Social anxiety is a bitch, FYL OP I feel your pain.

Comments

They'll get bored eventually. Just focus on being the best person you can for now and eventually you'll be able to laugh it off if it ever comes up.

sdawson13 9

Sorry about those people being jerks they're just immature buttholes. Ignore them and just breath the next time. Sorry this happened.

It's a real issue, but highschool kids aren't going to understand that

doglover100 28

Why do people think these things are funny?

kakakarotcake 17

It's like when people laugh when a guy gets hit in the family jewels. The world will never know

The time will fly by...if you actually get a group of friends it won't be as bad...

amberv61 22

I actually had a group of friends in high school. If anything it made my anxiety worse thinking that they weren't actually my friends because they liked me. They did it because they felt bad for me

If you can't beat them join them. Just fake a laugh or shrug it off and shake your head. When they realize you don't care about what they are doing they will get bored of it quickly.

Agreed. People tend to find it less entertaining to poke fun at someone when they don't care. Brush it off, OP! Like you said, they're assholes!

Think this may be their best course of action.

Every go read Alan's comment on the last post. The **** does he think he is. "BEWARE." gtfo Alan we all have an opinion stop telling us what to think

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling this comment is going to get moderated.

people make me so mad. my husband thinks its cool to shout at me during a panic attack. and no, it's not because he's worried.

Merylwen 24

This is messed up. Doesn't your husband care about you? O_o

my mam and dad used to shout at me too...telling me i was embarrassing them! people are nice arent they

That sounds like a pretty big problem. You guys may want to consider counseling.

This girl at my school who I'm friends with had a panic attack and started crying and pacing and everyone just stared at her. I walked up and just held her till she was able to calm down.

That was sweet of you. (: everyone needs a friend like that.

that was nice of you and it sounded like she was having a genuine panic attack. just be careful about physical contact with people having panic attacks, it can go wrong lol

Don't let them get the best of you. Try drinking some camomille tea once or twice daily, it'll help take some of the edge off.