By mrosewrosem - 13/02/2014 11:54 - United Kingdom - Aldershot

Today, during an important exam, I had a huge panic attack and had to run out of the exam hall. Everyone saw me, and now everywhere I go, people keep pretending to have a panic attack and run away from me. I have to spend two more years with these assholes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 843
You deserved it 7 532

mrosewrosem tells us more.

Hey guys, this was actually me before I signed up for an account. Thanks for all the supportive messages, you guys rock! You're right, anxiety is a bitch! All those who said YDI, no-one deserves anxiety or any other mental disorder... just like no-one deserves any illness eg. cancer.

Top comments

I'm really sorry OP, panic attacks is not something you can control and they should know that. I really hope you are feeling better ;)

That really really sucks, I go through the same thing in the mornings. I haven't had a social life for the past two years and I dropped out of highschool in the tenth grade because of it never been to school again. Social anxiety is a bitch, FYL OP I feel your pain.

Comments

Wow, that's rude and nasty. Sorry, op!

FalconWhitaker 20

Man, I used to have panic attacks at school and run out of class in fits of tears. It feels awful without people making fun of you. **** those assholes.

Really sorry, OP. Hope you're feeling good now

Relax and take it easy. People can be so ignorant about things. They probably don't know what it's like to have a real panic attack, don't let them get to you

wow that really sucks they are terrible people for doing that

Just like Harry potter. DEMENTOR! DEMENTOR!!!

No one deserves anxiety! Sorry for the assholes you have to put up with!

There was a teacher who said to her pupil who had an anxiety attack in an exam "go home. If you were physically sick you would go home and rest and heal. You also need to heal your mental health and take care of yourself that way". Mental health is a very real problem - as you say - like physical conditions are debilitating - so is mental health. Anxiety attacks are horrific things and many many people suffer from them. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Times are changing.. people are beginning to realise about mental health and that we aren't "making it up". But it is a slow change. Look at Time To Talk Time to Change website. Take care OP and thank you for having the courage to put this on fml so that other people could see the support out there for people with mental health problems.

the people who are doing that to you need to grow up. panic attacts are serious and a medical condiyion. i know because i get them x

I know how it feels. I have Ophthalmophobia (the fear of being looked at) and people stare at me all the time.