By it's sharty time :/ - 02/07/2016 18:45 - United States - Bismarck

Today, during an 8 hour shift at a very busy bowling alley, I found out I can't trust a fart anymore. I'm only 25. Now I have to finish my shift commando, and also get rid of the evidence without anyone noticing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 503
You deserved it 1 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you didn't even bring a spare. Strike one.

That's /barely/ a breach of trust, OP. The fart I hired to handle my personal finances is being investigated for tax fraud. It's so hard to find trustworthy farts nowadays.

Comments

Welcome to real adulthood. I remember when I was young and used to my body functioning properly the vast majority of the time. Anytime something would hurt, or go a little weird I would freak out thinking I had some life-threatening illness. Now that I've put a few miles on myself, I'm much more chill. Just wait until you get your first hemorrhoid.

I was told never trust someone who hasn't pooped there pants as an adult, sooo really you just became trustworthy... that's awesome

Truth be told. It's easier than you think. I'm 25. I'm a cop. I made that mistake once. Once.

It's not a huge deal going commando. Some people do it all the time. Sorry about the shart though, it can sneak up on anybody at any age.

It happens to everyone at some point, even myself.

You never trust a fart, kid. Remember that.

Congrats, fellow North Dakotan! Your FML got on the front page!

here I sit all broken hearted tried to shit but only farted so the next day I took the chance and............well op must be on day two

Sorry this happened to you, if it makes you feel better the same thing happened to me too. I was at my desk and let out what i thought was a small fart, it turned out to be liquid diarrhea. I was able to run to the washroom without anyone noticing, cleaned my undies and butt and went commando in skinny jeans for the rest of the day while my undies dried on my waste basket held with a clip. Going through my purse the next day i found the pair of panties i was looking for the day of the incident.